Research studies show that Montessori children are well prepared for later life academically, socially, and emotionally. In addition to scoring well on standardized tests, Montessori children are ranked above average on such criteria as following directions, turning in work on time, listening attentively, using basic skills, showing responsibility, asking provocative questions, showing enthusiasm for learning, and adapting to new situations.
Montessori Toddler School is a part of the family of educational institutions – Warsaw Montessori Family.
The program is designed for toddler’s ages 12 months to 2 ½ years old. Your child must be able to walk to join the program.
Classes take place from 7:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday. Children can attend classes for 3 or 5 days a week.
English and social development
All classes are conducted in English. We use the rich resources of teaching aids and Montessori educational materials that actively support their intellectual and social development.
The Toddler School program is enriched with additional classes, included in the school fee, ie: music and rhythm, theatre and art classes.
Recruitment is conducted throughout the year.
Criteria for Enrollment:
- Complete Application_Form. Please include a current photo of your child,
- Upon returning the application to the school, via post, email, or in person, make an appointment with the school’s manager Karolina Borucka.
- Following your meeting, we will finalize the enrollment procedure with payment of the registration fee. This registration fee is a one-time, non-refundable payment.
- An enrollment packet will be given for each new student. The enrollment packet must be completed prior to the first day of school.
Registration fee due: at time of enrollment.
Please note: The signing of the admission agreement and the registration fee payment, will secure a space for your child in our program.
What to bring
On the first day of school please be sure that your child brings:
- all forms. (please note these forms are essential to your child’s health and safety. No child will be allowed into the program without a completed set of forms),
- all necessary fees paid,
- three changes of clothing,
- a change of shoes – slippers without laces,
- a cuddly toy,
- a mini photo album with family photos inside; Mom, Dad, siblings, grandparents, and pets,
- all diapering supplies: diapers, wet wipes, creams, and lotions.
Please make sure that all items are labeled with your child’s name.
All payments for registration fees can be made electronically to:
PKO Bank Polski 77 1020 1068 0000 1002 0081 6397
All interested in obtaining further information about our school and the Montessori method are welcome to visit our facility, after making an appointment by calling: Elżbieta Zendel +48 692 099 134 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
We also invite you to read the articles about our Montessori schools and philosophy on the Warsaw Montessori Family website.